Love may go stale if not flavoured with romantic seasoning. Romance is a key element of a relationship, deepening with intimacy and helping you to fall more in love with your mate. The art of romance requires learning what your beloved finds romantic, and applying that in your relationship.
With a zing of romance you could spice up your relationship. Here’s how…
- 1) Send her flowers unexpectedly from work. A dozen roses: 11 red roses and 1 white one with a note: “In every bunch there’s one who stands out – and that one is you.”
- 2) As she enters the house from work, play your favourite song, hold her in your arms and carry her to the bedroom.
3) Just give her bare hugs and kisses for no reason, while she is cooking or cleaning and later cuddle up in a blanket and watch a romantic movie together.
4) Tell your mate that you – love, adore, admire, cherish, desire, want, need, prize, esteem, idolize, revere, and treasure her.
5) On a lazy Sunday evening play soft romantic music and ask her for a slow dance, whispering something sweet to her.
6) Write her a love letter and put it in least expected different places, like in the refrigerator, on the bed, in her bag. It doesn’t have to be perfect, poetic or long. Just from you.
7) If she is angry with you for some reason then surprise her by sealing her lips with a kiss before she can finish her sentence.
8) Put a new piece of jewellery in her jewellery box and wait for her to notice it.
9) Kidnap her! Blindfold her and take her to a favourite restaurant, or a beach or what’s more romantic than your bed.
10) Draw her a bath sprinkled with rose petals, and light some candles.
11) While your love takes a shower, write the words “I love you” in the condensation of the bathroom mirror.
12) Leave a note: “I know you are my soul mate because…..” or send a greeting card, a love letter via post.
13) Play ‘hide-and-seek’ in the rain. It’s fun and VERY sensual!
14) Give her a little surprise – If you are going out of town for a long time, leave a little gift under her bed covers, it will melt her heart when she is sad and feeling lonely.
15) Be at her side – ALWAYS be at her side, so she can feel that she is being supported by you. Love her the same way for the rest of your life.
- Finally, remember that romance is easy, just give it a try!