16 Questions to Ask Before You Say ‘I Do’
Before you decide to marry someone, it’s important for you to know the person. We totally understand that 3-4 months are not enough to know a person. So, we’ve listed down 16 questions that you should be asking that special someone before you make up your mind. Where do you work? Can you tell me something about your family? Do you own a flat/car? How much are you currently drawing, etc are common questions that people mostly ask in their first or second date. But that’s not it! Here are 16 more questions you should be asking…
- Why do you want to get married?
- Do you think you can spend your life with me? If yes, why do you like me?
- What’s your idea of fun? How do you like spending your weekends?
- Are you prepared to take on more responsibilities?
- Are you a foodie? Do you like cooking?
- Are you spiritually strong?
- Are you and your family fine with your partner (wife) working after marriage?
- What kind of relationship do you share with your family? Who are you most attached to?
- How do you spend time after work? You catch up with friends or straight head home?
- What are your expectations from marriage?
- What kind of a person are you? Short-tempered, reserved, conservative, do you like socializing?
- Do you like traveling? How often do you travel? Which the places you’ve visited so far?
- How do you plan to grow in your career?
- Do you remember special occasions? How do you like celebrating a special day?
- Do you like guests coming over to your place?
- Are you a spender or a saver?
– Vipasha Pillai