1. The word ‘Match’ means much more to you than a game of cricket
2. When you meet people you like, you want to “express interest” in them
3. You know that all good things in life are not free. Like your special one’s contact details
4. Just like 007, you too have a code name. It’s called your profile id
5. You know the difference between Gold, Diamond and Platinum. Not just in carats
6. If someone asks you to describe yourself, you ask them the character limit
7. You know that regular exercise and regularly logging into your ‘MyShaadi’ account, both keep you ‘Active’
8. You filter and shortlist everyone you meet according to “your preferences” for easy reference
9. When a friend sends you a photo of their latest holiday, you ask them what the photo password is
10. You wish that everyone you met came with an accept or decline button.
11. You know that behind every successful man there is a woman, and behind 2 million success stories there’s Shaadi.com.
12. Everytime you like someone’s profile on a networking site, you leave them a message saying, “Hi, I have liked your profile. If you like my profile too, kindly accept this Expression of Interest. We can then pursue this further on ph: +91-99******** or through email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Warm Regards, XYZ”
13. You enjoy every song that has the word ‘Shaadi’ in it. For instance, ‘Mujhse Shaadi Karogi, Zor ka Jhtaka hai Zoron se Laga..Shaadi Ban Gayi Umar Kaid ki Saza,’ etc.
14. You give your friends feedback on their profile and suggestions on how to make their profile more interesting.
15. Everytime you meet a newly-wed couple, you’re interested in knowing how they met, where and when? You suggest them to share their success story with friends on Facebook
16. You follow Shaadi.com on Facebook and ‘Like’ and ‘Share’ posts regularly