Month: January 2012
The flowers a man gives to his wife and the back rubs she doles out in return could be the key to a happy marriage. As per a new study, couples with above-average generosity in their marriages reported they were five times more likely to be ‘very happy’.
Shaadi.com, the world’s largest matrimonial service recently launched ‘Angry Brides‘ a game to create awareness and showcase the company’s stand against Dowry. It was launched on Shaadi.com’s Facebook page that has nearly 266,600 followers.
According to a study presented on August 4, 2011 at the American Psychological Association’s annual meeting in Washington, D.C, men and women in relationships need not be similar in personality in order to have a successful long-lasting marriage.
Shaadi.com with Manisha Bhagat and 3 others.
#Shaadi Celeb: "Genelia and I started off as friends and we never realised when we fell in love with each other." - Riteish Deshmukh
The best relationships always start off as friendship. Right? ... See MoreSee Less
Shaadi.com with Minakshi Nandy and Lisa Mondal.
#Shaadi Celeb: "The most Romantic thing you can do for your Partner is to just be there for her." - Abhishek Bachchan
The best thing a Husband can give his Wife is his Time, Attention and #Love. Do you agree? ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- Jatinder & Neelima: Love Arranged by Shaadi.com posted on March 26, 2017
- Deepali & Rajneesh: Happily Ever After posted on March 25, 2017
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- An Insider’s Guide to Help You Make the Most of Shaadi.com posted on March 28, 2017
- Singles to Become Extinct Soon With The All New LoveBit posted on March 29, 2016