Month: January 2012
The flowers a man gives to his wife and the back rubs she doles out in return could be the key to a happy marriage. As per a new study, couples with above-average generosity in their marriages reported they were five times more likely to be ‘very happy’.
Shaadi.com, the world’s largest matrimonial service recently launched ‘Angry Brides‘ a game to create awareness and showcase the company’s stand against Dowry. It was launched on Shaadi.com’s Facebook page that has nearly 266,600 followers.
According to a study presented on August 4, 2011 at the American Psychological Association’s annual meeting in Washington, D.C, men and women in relationships need not be similar in personality in order to have a successful long-lasting marriage.
Rakesh DesaiDhoni you are really the best cool and great cricketer of world and wonderful character, you are my favourite and my hero no 1 and 2 Kohli really superb , I am from Baroda Gujarat state of India , Yusuf Pathan and Irfan both are of my city but you are the best captain of the world 🌎 and successful plz give me your reply dear , good night11 hours ago
Seema Marriagebureau Karnal HaryanaRishtay hi rishtay haryana marriage bureau send bayodata whatsapp8168368419 ladki walo k liye free SEWA SABHI JATIYO K liye17 hours ago
Follow us on Twitter
- 15 Beautiful Ways to Express Love For Your Special One! posted on May 26, 2017
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Holy Month of Ramadan posted on June 6, 2016
- Harsh & Anjali: When Love Happens Across The Borders! posted on May 26, 2017
- 5 Songs for Sangeet this Shaadi Season! posted on May 17, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why Long Distance Relationships Work Better posted on May 25, 2017