Month: January 2012
The flowers a man gives to his wife and the back rubs she doles out in return could be the key to a happy marriage. As per a new study, couples with above-average generosity in their marriages reported they were five times more likely to be ‘very happy’.
Shaadi.com, the world’s largest matrimonial service recently launched ‘Angry Brides‘ a game to create awareness and showcase the company’s stand against Dowry. It was launched on Shaadi.com’s Facebook page that has nearly 266,600 followers.
According to a study presented on August 4, 2011 at the American Psychological Association’s annual meeting in Washington, D.C, men and women in relationships need not be similar in personality in order to have a successful long-lasting marriage.
Discover & Share this Animated GIF with everyone you know. GIPHY is how you search, share, discover, and create GIFs.
#Shaadi LoveNotes: "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" <3
Tag your loved ones in the comments below! ... See MoreSee Less
#Shaadi Celeb: "I tell him to make lists but he won't. But I can't change him, don't try anymore." - Kiron Kher
Do you feel acceptance is the key to successful relationships? ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- Wish You All a Very Happy Diwali! posted on November 10, 2015
- Ways to start a conversation with someone you like posted on October 26, 2016
- 7 Signs You Are Ready For Marriage posted on October 6, 2016
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- You Can Now Upload Photos From Your Phone posted on October 1, 2013