Month: January 2012
The flowers a man gives to his wife and the back rubs she doles out in return could be the key to a happy marriage. As per a new study, couples with above-average generosity in their marriages reported they were five times more likely to be ‘very happy’.
Shaadi.com, the world’s largest matrimonial service recently launched ‘Angry Brides‘ a game to create awareness and showcase the company’s stand against Dowry. It was launched on Shaadi.com’s Facebook page that has nearly 266,600 followers.
According to a study presented on August 4, 2011 at the American Psychological Association’s annual meeting in Washington, D.C, men and women in relationships need not be similar in personality in order to have a successful long-lasting marriage.
#Shaadi Trivia: In Italy, couples break a vase or a glass on their wedding day. The number of pieces represent the number of years that they would be happily married!
What are some of the interesting wedding traditions that you know about? ... See MoreSee Less
#Shaadi Quote: Like if you agree.
Do you think when in love people lose their individuality? ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- 10 Things Singles Never Want to Hear posted on June 25, 2016
- 5 Types of Women Every Man Has Secretly Liked posted on May 11, 2016
- Things You Should Never Tell Your Prospective Partner posted on May 26, 2016
- You Can Now Upload Photos From Your Phone posted on October 1, 2013
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013