Month: February 2012
Who says love and passion between married couples die down with years, especially after having kids? Contrary to this belief, love has been proved to take a rebirth with age and years, a study says. A new research using brain scans suggests some married couples hold on to that passion and romance for decades or …
While Indian’s spend a lot on flowers on February 14, a recent survey conducted by Shaadi.com, The World’s Largest Matrimonial Service found some surprising results that reveal the best way to woo a lady this Valentine is by gifting her chocolates and diamonds.
Samir and I, we had been on Shaadi.com for a couple of years in search of a partner. One day we stumbled across each others profiles and we thought we could get along well. Shaadi.com eliminated questions like: Does the other person really want to get married? What language do they speak?
Shaadi.com, The World’s Largest Matrimonial Service recently launched its iPhone application. So, you can now access profiles of potential brides and grooms on your iPhone. Not just that, with the help of this free application, you can:
My sister and best friend got me registered on the matrimonial site, Shaadi.com. Since, my first relationship didn’t work out through Shaadi.com, I wasn’t interested in going ahead the second time. But, my sister and friend continued scanning profiles on the site and finally came across Abrar. They expressed interest in him and in a …
May the force be with you. #EscapeTheFriendZone😊
#Shaadi Buzz ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- How a perfect Shaadi profile will help in finding your life partner! posted on April 19, 2017
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- Axis Bank CEO Gave IIM-Ahmedabad Students The Perfect Relationship Advice! posted on April 19, 2017
- 16 Questions to Ask Before You Say ‘I Do’ posted on December 13, 2013
- 5 Tips For Creating the Perfect Online Profile posted on March 28, 2014