I signed up on Shaadi.com after being recommended by a friend who suggested it was a good way to meet new people and especially people seriously looking at getting into a relationship. I didn’t know much about this matrimonial site before but was happy to give it a try. So, I signed up and paid …
Month: March 2012
Shaadi.com – The World’s Largest Matrimonial Service recently launched its free application for all Android Tablets that’s available on devices with OS version 2.2 and above. If you’re looking for a suitable life partner and are unable to log in to your Shaadi account due to your busy schedule, don’t you worry!
On the outside they might put on a brave face, hit the pub and talk even more about football. But a study has found that, contrary to popular belief, when a relationship is in trouble it is men who suffer the most. Romantic ups and downs apparently have a greater effect on the mental health …
#Shaadi Love Note: On earth, there is no heaven, but there's love! ... See MoreSee Less
#Shaadi Celeb: "This may be a difficult, difficult world to be a woman. But I believe that it is women like you that will change that." - Amitabh Bachchan in his open letter to his granddaughters!
Do you agree? ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- Five fun things that will help you bond with your in-laws! posted on October 24, 2016
- 7 Signs You Are Ready For Marriage posted on October 6, 2016
- Wish You All a Very Happy Diwali! posted on November 10, 2015
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- Ask an Expert: Have a query? posted on August 8, 2012