I signed up on Shaadi.com after being recommended by a friend who suggested it was a good way to meet new people and especially people seriously looking at getting into a relationship. I didn’t know much about this matrimonial site before but was happy to give it a try. So, I signed up and paid …
Month: March 2012
Shaadi.com – The World’s Largest Matrimonial Service recently launched its free application for all Android Tablets that’s available on devices with OS version 2.2 and above. If you’re looking for a suitable life partner and are unable to log in to your Shaadi account due to your busy schedule, don’t you worry!
On the outside they might put on a brave face, hit the pub and talk even more about football. But a study has found that, contrary to popular belief, when a relationship is in trouble it is men who suffer the most. Romantic ups and downs apparently have a greater effect on the mental health …
Shaadi.com with Manisha Bhagat and 3 others.
#Shaadi Celeb: "Genelia and I started off as friends and we never realised when we fell in love with each other." - Riteish Deshmukh
The best relationships always start off as friendship. Right? ... See MoreSee Less
Shaadi.com with Minakshi Nandy and Lisa Mondal.
#Shaadi Celeb: "The most Romantic thing you can do for your Partner is to just be there for her." - Abhishek Bachchan
The best thing a Husband can give his Wife is his Time, Attention and #Love. Do you agree? ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- Jatinder & Neelima: Love Arranged by Shaadi.com posted on March 26, 2017
- Deepali & Rajneesh: Happily Ever After posted on March 25, 2017
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- An Insider’s Guide to Help You Make the Most of Shaadi.com posted on March 28, 2017
- Singles to Become Extinct Soon With The All New LoveBit posted on March 29, 2016