Month: April 2012
Soon after registering on Shaadi.com I received interest from Raman and I liked him. We started chatting online and then gradually over the phone. In just a couple of days we realized that we shared a lot in common like interests, values, etc.
If you’ve found your match and are in the planning stage for your wedding, here are some simple tips to keep in mind to get set for the D-day… 1. Make a Wish List Wedding is definitely a big occasion and can be pretty confusing and frustrating if you do not know how you want …
Mohammad Suyeb Asger AliSecond o god please make stop Indian population big no need competition for population China I need fighting China because China take my largest state capture 3000 k. M5 days ago
HimanShu Mavi Abvpकैसे लिख दे हम अपनी बर्बादी की कहानी इन हाथो से तेरा नाम लिखा भी तो नहीं जाता।5 days ago
Share if you agree! ... See MoreSee Less
The new Facebook emojis look like the life-cycle of relationships! :D
#Shaadi Humour ... See MoreSee Less
Shaadi.com with Sarita Bose.
"If two good people like each other’s company, there’s no reason why they shouldn’t be together. That’s the basic rule of love and life" - Shahid Kapoor
What are the important things couples should do to build a strong relationship?
1. Do everything together
2. Be individuals who share everything ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- 6 Things The Bride’s Parents Are Sick of Hearing posted on April 12, 2016
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- You Can Now Upload Photos From Your Phone posted on October 1, 2013
- 10 Sure Shot Ways to Impress Your Man posted on April 30, 2012
- Things You Should Never Discuss With Your Partner posted on February 3, 2016