Month: May 2012
The online matrimonial concept has become quite popular these days, with more and more people registering on matrimony sites to find their right match. But, once you come across someone good and want to take things ahead, you’ll obviously have to meet him/her in person.
It’s an age old complaint that men are incapable of doing more than one thing at a time, so researchers decided to test the truth of the commonly held belief. They found that when women and men work on a number of simple tasks such as searching for a key or doing easy maths problems …
The International Day of Families on May 15, is an occasion to celebrate the importance of families, people, societies and cultures around the world. Today, families are considered as essential units of society and this special day is aimed to promote national and international awareness of issues relating to families.
One Love. One Destiny <3
#Shaadi Quote ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- Plan Your Wedding in 3 Easy Steps with Bandbaajaa.com posted on February 23, 2017
- You Can Now Upload Photos From Your Phone posted on October 1, 2013
- 6 Tips to a Great Beginning Via Mail posted on February 24, 2012
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Propose Him Before Its Too Late posted on February 23, 2017
- 10 Interesting Facts About Maha Shivaratri! posted on March 7, 2016