Month: May 2012
The online matrimonial concept has become quite popular these days, with more and more people registering on matrimony sites to find their right match. But, once you come across someone good and want to take things ahead, you’ll obviously have to meet him/her in person.
It’s an age old complaint that men are incapable of doing more than one thing at a time, so researchers decided to test the truth of the commonly held belief. They found that when women and men work on a number of simple tasks such as searching for a key or doing easy maths problems …
The International Day of Families on May 15, is an occasion to celebrate the importance of families, people, societies and cultures around the world. Today, families are considered as essential units of society and this special day is aimed to promote national and international awareness of issues relating to families.
#Shaadi Celeb: "I always wanted a partner who was self made. Someone with integrity and strength of character. Simple, honest and down to earth. Rahul is all of those things and more." - Asin
What qualities do you seek in your life partner? ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- 5 Facts About Happy Relationships posted on July 12, 2016
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- You Can Now Upload Photos From Your Phone posted on October 1, 2013
- 10 Sure Shot Ways to Impress Your Man posted on April 30, 2012
- Things You Should Never Tell Your Prospective Partner posted on May 26, 2016