After you’ve spoken to each other over the phone, chatted online, exchanged long emails and seen each other in pictures, the next step would be to catch up in person, right? But if you’re still not sure as to whether or not you’re playing safe, here are some things to keep in mind on your …
Month: June 2012
Your boyfriend is intelligent and kind, but he’s also unemployed. If he popped the question tomorrow would you still say yes? According to a survey done by YourTango and ForbesWoman, 75 per cent of you will answer “no” to this question.
If you think guys hardly prepare themselves before coming on a date, you may be wrong. Guys mostly take interest in settling on a good venue and making reservations in advance. That’s not all, men even judge women based on their secret test. Wondering what test? Here’s what you need to know before you go …
I was a Shaadi.com member for a few years and got in contact with a couple of nice people, but I was still unhappy because I had not yet found the one with whom I completely clicked. One day, Rasesh sent me a message. I quite liked him and found his profile creative. It had …
According to a Shaadi.com survey, 63% singles searching for a match tend to spend more time on matrimonial sites than on social networking sites. The survey was conducted to gauge the growing popularity of the social networking sites and its impact on the matrimonial sector.
One Love. One Destiny <3
#Shaadi Quote ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- Plan Your Wedding in 3 Easy Steps with Bandbaajaa.com posted on February 23, 2017
- You Can Now Upload Photos From Your Phone posted on October 1, 2013
- 6 Tips to a Great Beginning Via Mail posted on February 24, 2012
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Propose Him Before Its Too Late posted on February 23, 2017
- 10 Interesting Facts About Maha Shivaratri! posted on March 7, 2016