A lot of people feel scared with the very thought of getting married. That’s because they always think of the negative side, but if you think positive there’s nothing to worry about. Don’t believe us? Read our pointers on the 5 best things about getting married…
Month: July 2012
Men really do prefer a lady in red – because they are less likely to be rejected, a study has revealed. The colour of passion makes women seem more attractive by sending out subtle messages about how receptive they might be to sexual advances, say scientists from the University of Rochester in New York.
Ten years ago, when I just got engaged there was a lot of excitement in the air. It was a love-marriage and we looked forward to being able to live together under the same roof, every single day. Finally, the date that we had been waiting impatiently for rolled around.
Eco-consciousness is on the rise. People are trying to do their best for the environment by using eco-friendly products and by doing everything possible to live healthy, but how about a green wedding? Have you ever thought of that? If you’re environment-friendly and have just started planning your wedding, we suggest you opt for a …
Finding a life partner has become simpler now because of matrimonial sites like Shaadi.com, etc. However, to find that perfect someone is still a challenge. If you are looking for your life partner on Shaadi.com, here are a few suggestions for you to keep in mind when you approach a person thinking s/he is the …
May the force be with you. #EscapeTheFriendZone😊
#Shaadi Buzz ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- How a perfect Shaadi profile will help in finding your life partner! posted on April 19, 2017
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- Axis Bank CEO Gave IIM-Ahmedabad Students The Perfect Relationship Advice! posted on April 19, 2017
- 16 Questions to Ask Before You Say ‘I Do’ posted on December 13, 2013
- 5 Tips For Creating the Perfect Online Profile posted on March 28, 2014