Month: August 2012
Long-term committed relationships are good for mental as well as physical health and this benefit increases over time, suggests a new study. David and John Gallacher from Cardiff University say that on an average married people live longer.
How do you know that the person you’re interacting with is your special someone? Especially, if you’ve found someone on a matrimonial site? Some people say they get positive vibes while talking to the person or after meeting him/her, while some keep thinking if that person is really the one for them.
Our story is no less than a fairytale. I found Himanshu on Shaadi.com and quite liked him. He was located in New Zealand, while I was settled in India. We first started chating and then exchanged a few calls. We were getting to know each other and soon knew that we’re made for each other.
According to a recent research, chances of cheating is more in creative people than in the non-creative lot. This is possibly because of the talent possessed by the original thinkers, which increases their ability to rationalize their actions.”
#Shaadi Celeb: "I believe in the institution of marriage. I have grown up in a middle-class environment where we have joint families, we have chacha-tais and I love that energy." - Sidharth Malhotra ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- Govt Orders To Block Matrimonial Websites That Promote Dowry posted on January 6, 2017
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- 6 Tips to a Great Beginning Via Mail posted on February 24, 2012
- You Can Now Upload Photos From Your Phone posted on October 1, 2013
- 4 Wonderful Ideas to spend Republic Day 2017 posted on January 20, 2017