Malayaleeshaadi.com, an exclusive matrimonial service for Malayalees, part of Shaadi.com, conducted a survey to find out if the young age couples prefer living in a joint or a nuclear family. The survey findings show that majority of Malayalees (62% singles, both male and female) prefer living in a joint family post marriage, as the responsibility …
Month: November 2012
We are pleased to announce that some of our experimental ‘apps’ are available for public use on a new website – ‘Shaadi Labs‘ aimed at enhancing your experience on Shaadi.com. You can now play around with our latest and wackiest ideas while they are in beta.
It’s important to discuss and agree on important aspects with your partner before you say ‘I Do’, so that there are no nasty surprises awaiting you post marriage. Here are top 5 things to clear with your partner well in advance…
#Shaadi Celeb: "This may be a difficult, difficult world to be a woman. But I believe that it is women like you that will change that." - Amitabh Bachchan in his open letter to his granddaughters!
Do you agree? ... See MoreSee Less
#Shaadi Love Notes: Love is everywhere! <3 ... See MoreSee Less
Vijay Patelhi, i m 35 year married male, from ahmedabad. . . now looking for female friends. add me or msg me. thanks.9 hours ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Five fun things that will help you bond with your in-laws! posted on October 24, 2016
- 7 Signs You Are Ready For Marriage posted on October 6, 2016
- 4 Kinds of People to Avoid This Wedding Season posted on January 6, 2016
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- Wish You All a Very Happy Diwali! posted on November 10, 2015