Malayaleeshaadi.com, an exclusive matrimonial service for Malayalees, part of Shaadi.com, conducted a survey to find out if the young age couples prefer living in a joint or a nuclear family. The survey findings show that majority of Malayalees (62% singles, both male and female) prefer living in a joint family post marriage, as the responsibility …
Month: November 2012
We are pleased to announce that some of our experimental ‘apps’ are available for public use on a new website – ‘Shaadi Labs‘ aimed at enhancing your experience on Shaadi.com. You can now play around with our latest and wackiest ideas while they are in beta.
It’s important to discuss and agree on important aspects with your partner before you say ‘I Do’, so that there are no nasty surprises awaiting you post marriage. Here are top 5 things to clear with your partner well in advance…
Shaadi.com with Manisha Bhagat and 3 others.
#Shaadi Celeb: "Genelia and I started off as friends and we never realised when we fell in love with each other." - Riteish Deshmukh
The best relationships always start off as friendship. Right? ... See MoreSee Less
Shaadi.com with Minakshi Nandy and Lisa Mondal.
#Shaadi Celeb: "The most Romantic thing you can do for your Partner is to just be there for her." - Abhishek Bachchan
The best thing a Husband can give his Wife is his Time, Attention and #Love. Do you agree? ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- Jatinder & Neelima: Love Arranged by Shaadi.com posted on March 26, 2017
- Deepali & Rajneesh: Happily Ever After posted on March 25, 2017
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- An Insider’s Guide to Help You Make the Most of Shaadi.com posted on March 28, 2017
- Singles to Become Extinct Soon With The All New LoveBit posted on March 29, 2016