Shaadi.com recently conducted a survey to understand what today’s Indian youth considered as the ‘Ideal Punishment’ for demanding dowry. 53% of Indians said that people who demand dowry should be forced to pay twice the demanded amount to the bride’s family.
Month: December 2012
Shaadi.com, the World’s Largest Matrimonial website recently won the ‘Innovative Digital Marketing Solutions’ award at the Internationalist Awards, held in New York. Shaadi.com bagged a Bronze for its anti-dowry campaign. The award was presented by John Williams, Vice President, BBC Worldwide.
Men are often known for their silly gifting skills but a new research has found that men are actually much more willing to spend on gifts for their partner. Cupid.com, focused on men’s present buying skills around the Christmas period and wanted to find out how much people would spend on a new partner for …
The World Health Organization (W.H.O) established World AIDS Day in 1988. Every year since then, December 1 is dedicated to the people who suffer from HIV & AIDS. The focus on this day is to spread awareness about HIV & AIDS and educate people about how it spreads and ways to go about treating it.
Married life in a nutshell 😂😂😂
#Shaadi Humour ... See MoreSee Less
Hey baby, I keep falling in love with you over and over! 😍 #Shaadi Buzz ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- Axis Bank CEO Gave IIM-Ahmedabad Students The Perfect Relationship Advice! posted on April 19, 2017
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- How a perfect Shaadi profile will help in finding your life partner! posted on April 19, 2017
- 5 Tips For Creating the Perfect Online Profile posted on March 28, 2014
- 6 Tips to a Great Beginning Via Mail posted on February 24, 2012