Month: January 2013
Shaadi.com is back with a bang and this time with its Shaadi Anthem. Check out this video that was shot for Shaadi.com’s 16th Anniversary Bash. It reveals the 16 year old mystery and the shocking working conditions at Shaadi.com.
A positive atmosphere, fun, recognition and reward for your hard work, better growth opportunities, etc are some reasons that makes Shaadi.com the best place to work at. Shaadi.com’s mission is to help people find happiness, not just when it comes to finding a life partner but also when it comes to work.
Your Shaadi.com profile can get more interesting with some details about you. You can now move a step ahead in adding career related information to your profile. Add the colleges attended and Employer name to your profile and get better matrimonial responses.
Researchers have found that men tell six fibs a day on an average to their partner, boss and colleagues, but women come out with just three. The study of 2,000 Britons also revealed that the most common lie told by both sexes was: ‘ Nothing’s wrong, I’m fine.’
#Shaadi Celeb: "I have heard star kids complain that their parents were not there much in their childhood. I do not want to be that guy." - Shahid Kapoor
Being a good parent involves sacrificing a lot for one's child. Do you agree? ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- Happily Married: Abhinav and Shaveta posted on August 31, 2016
- 10 Sure Shot Ways to Impress Your Man posted on April 30, 2012
- He used to mock matchmaking sites but then love happened posted on September 8, 2016
- 5 Relationship Tips for Pet Owners posted on September 14, 2016