Post by Shaadi.com. It may come as a surprise to many, but men talk more than women, according to a recent survey. When it comes to which is the more talkative sex, researchers have uncovered that – chaps are the bigger chatterboxes. But they are not very good at it.
Month: January 2013
Men with brown eyes are generally considered more trustworthy than those with blue eyes, a new study suggests. Czech researchers asked study participants to look at men’s and women’s faces and rate their trustworthiness based on two features: the eye colour and face structure.
On the occasion of Mother’s Day, Shaadi.com, The World’s Largest Matrimonial Site, conducted a survey to find out which Bollywood diva has the qualities of being an ideal mother and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan topped the list.
A landmark study that began in 1938 suggests that the key to a healthy, long life is a happy marriage, owning a puppy and hanging on to a group of good friends. These three life-altering factors are even more important than wealth and social class, according to Harvard University’s Grant study.
May the force be with you. #EscapeTheFriendZone😊
#Shaadi Buzz ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- How a perfect Shaadi profile will help in finding your life partner! posted on April 19, 2017
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- Axis Bank CEO Gave IIM-Ahmedabad Students The Perfect Relationship Advice! posted on April 19, 2017
- 16 Questions to Ask Before You Say ‘I Do’ posted on December 13, 2013
- 5 Tips For Creating the Perfect Online Profile posted on March 28, 2014