Shaadi.com recently conducted a survey to understand what the Indian youth notice in the opposite gender when they meet for the first time. Surprisingly, 73.33% Indian women said that they wouldn’t wear their spectacles when they meet their potential partner for the first time as they believe that it will ruin their marriage prospects.
Month: February 2013
According to a survey done last year for the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), 27 percent of couples married or living together said money issues were likely to lead to an argument, more than other topics such as children, chores or work.
Shaadi.com recently conducted a poll to understand people’s views on if ‘Mama’s Boys make good husbands.’ Interestingly, contrary to popular belief, 62% women agreed that Mama’s Boys would indeed make great nurturing & patient husbands.
The 21st Century has brought us “friends” we’ve never met, “food” that is more chemistry experiment than meal, and 24/7 jobs that never let guys relax. But when it comes to tying the knot, men are by and large a bunch of traditionalists.
If your love life is feeling strained, may be it’s time to reconsider the relationship…with the computer. Using the PC is the third biggest source of stress in a relationship, beaten only by work-related issues and financial worries.
May the force be with you. #EscapeTheFriendZone😊
#Shaadi Buzz ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- How a perfect Shaadi profile will help in finding your life partner! posted on April 19, 2017
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- Axis Bank CEO Gave IIM-Ahmedabad Students The Perfect Relationship Advice! posted on April 19, 2017
- 16 Questions to Ask Before You Say ‘I Do’ posted on December 13, 2013
- 5 Tips For Creating the Perfect Online Profile posted on March 28, 2014