Month: March 2013
First of all, a very big thank you to Shaadi.com. This was like a key to our relationship, without Shaadi.com I wouldn’t have ever met my partner. Gurdeep and I met on the website last year. He sent me a personalised message along with an interest.
They are the three little words at the heart of every serious relationship. And for years, there has been a perception that women, rather than men, are almost always the first to confess ‘I Love You’. But it turns out that it’s men who not only fall in love earlier but are also more likely …
For parents-to-be, no time to perform parental duties is a concern, according to a recent survey conducted across eight Indian cities. Of the 80 expectant couples surveyed in Mumbai, 49% said they worried about being unable to spend enough time with their children.
We are proud to announce that Shaadi.com received the ‘Best Use of Social Media in Marketing Award‘ at the 12th Indira Awards. Hosted by Indira Group of Institutes, the event was held on 2 March in Pune. The event is hosted every year to honour people who have contributed in the field of marketing and …
Married life in a nutshell 😂😂😂
#Shaadi Humour ... See MoreSee Less
Hey baby, I keep falling in love with you over and over! 😍 #Shaadi Buzz ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- Axis Bank CEO Gave IIM-Ahmedabad Students The Perfect Relationship Advice! posted on April 19, 2017
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- How a perfect Shaadi profile will help in finding your life partner! posted on April 19, 2017
- 5 Tips For Creating the Perfect Online Profile posted on March 28, 2014
- 6 Tips to a Great Beginning Via Mail posted on February 24, 2012