Apparently getting married helps in improving a man’s behaviour, according to researchers. They found traits associated with anti-social personality disorders such as criminal behaviour, lying, aggression and a lack of remorse after men tied the knot.
Month: June 2013
Our CEO Anupam Mittal; Internet’s Most Eligible Bachelor, The Man behind over 2 Million Successful Matches, is all set to get Married. We had invited you to share your interesting #MyShaadiDotComTip that EVERY Man should know before he gets Married.
I registered on Shaadi.com just out of curiosity. I wasn’t very keen on finding a life partner online but then I realised that Shaadi.com had some really nice profiles. I came across Kevti Desai’s profile and expressed interest in her.
#Shaadi Quote: This is what makes life worth living! ... See MoreSee Less
#Shaadi Celeb: "She (Kareena) is beautiful, and is really setting trends. I think she stands for something that is wonderful in today’s world." - Soha Ali Khan ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- 5 Facts About Happy Relationships posted on July 12, 2016
- People Who Sleep Late Are Actually Smarter And More Creative posted on May 31, 2016
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- 6 Tips to a Great Beginning Via Mail posted on February 24, 2012
- 10 Sure Shot Ways to Impress Your Man posted on April 30, 2012