This is a common problem with most women. When there’s someone in your life who truly madly deeply loves you, it’s hard to digest, right? But if you are not sure about how much does your partner actually love you, we list down some signs to clear your doubts…
Month: September 2013
Research out of England and Poland, in a joint study, suggest that women who had a good relationship with their fathers growing up, are more likely to get attracted to a man with similar traits and features.
Forget being over the hill at 40 – you’re now officially ‘old’ at just 28, a new survey has found. Almost half of all respondents to the survey said 28 was the age they considered to be when they stop being ‘young’ and finally grow up.
Marriage is a life-long commitment, so it is important that you find someone who’s just perfect for you. There is a common belief that marriages are made in heaven, but when it comes to selecting a life-partner it can’t be left to destiny or luck, right? You need to make an effort to know the …
Shaadi.com with Rahul Raj and Rishav Pandey.
#Shaadi Celeb: "I have heard star kids complain that their parents were not there much in their childhood. I do not want to be that guy." - Shahid Kapoor
Being a good parent involves sacrificing a lot for one's child. Do you agree? ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- Happily Married: Palwinder & Amrinder posted on March 25, 2017
- Akshaya Weds Prasad: The Perfect Love Story! posted on March 25, 2017
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- You Can Now Upload Photos From Your Phone posted on October 1, 2013
- Know Who Shortlisted You in Your Inbox posted on March 30, 2014