This is a common problem with most women. When there’s someone in your life who truly madly deeply loves you, it’s hard to digest, right? But if you are not sure about how much does your partner actually love you, we list down some signs to clear your doubts…
Month: September 2013
Research out of England and Poland, in a joint study, suggest that women who had a good relationship with their fathers growing up, are more likely to get attracted to a man with similar traits and features.
Forget being over the hill at 40 – you’re now officially ‘old’ at just 28, a new survey has found. Almost half of all respondents to the survey said 28 was the age they considered to be when they stop being ‘young’ and finally grow up.
Marriage is a life-long commitment, so it is important that you find someone who’s just perfect for you. There is a common belief that marriages are made in heaven, but when it comes to selecting a life-partner it can’t be left to destiny or luck, right? You need to make an effort to know the …
Married life in a nutshell 😂😂😂
#Shaadi Humour ... See MoreSee Less
Hey baby, I keep falling in love with you over and over! 😍 #Shaadi Buzz ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- Axis Bank CEO Gave IIM-Ahmedabad Students The Perfect Relationship Advice! posted on April 19, 2017
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- How a perfect Shaadi profile will help in finding your life partner! posted on April 19, 2017
- 5 Tips For Creating the Perfect Online Profile posted on March 28, 2014
- 6 Tips to a Great Beginning Via Mail posted on February 24, 2012