Women are the reason for the World’s existence. Why should celebrating them be restricted to just Women’s day? How about we give you a chance to celebrate the Women in YOUR Life? To shine a much-deserved spotlight on them. Let us thank them and tell the world why we love them. The 3 entries that …
Month: March 2014
International Women’s Day is celebrated all over the world every year on 8 March and is celebrated to respect the entire women fraternity, appreciate them and to express love for them. On this day, the economic, political and social achievements of women are highlighted and looked upon as inspirational stories that can help guide other …
#Shaadi Celeb: "We are very close, even though we don't meet that often. And I think that's fine.." - Akshay Khanna ... See MoreSee Less
Shaadi.com with Shahbaz Belgavi and Sajib Ahmed.
#Shaadi Recommends: Things Every Couple Should Do:
Do you and partner love pizzas? Cupcakes? Chaat? Ice-cream? Pick the food you both love, then map out all of the restaurants where you can get that food. Set out on the tour and find the best one in your city. ... See MoreSee Less
Shaadi.com with Nargis Hussain and 3 others.
"We are all very proud of our family. And we are delighted to see that everyone has done good work. We kind of feel proud of each other" - Kareena Kapoor ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- 6 Tips to a Great Beginning Via Mail posted on February 24, 2012
- Shaadi.com Returns With #MyConditionsApply posted on September 21, 2015
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- 4 Types Of Matchmaking Profile Nobody Takes Seriously posted on July 11, 2016
- 10 Sure Shot Ways to Impress Your Man posted on April 30, 2012