Month: April 2014
A very dear friend of mine had created my profile on Shaadi.com. Chandan read my profile and thinking he was writing to my friend who was the owner of the profile, sent a challenging request stating something on the lines of – ‘If your friend is bold enough ask her to call me.’ He had …
Shaadi.com recently conducted a survey to understand what the Indian youth notice in the opposite gender when they meet for the first time. Surprisingly, 34.66% Indian Men said that they wouldn’t wear their spectacles when they meet their potential partner for the first time as they believe that it will ruin their marriage (shadi) prospects.
Pohela Boishakh is the first day of the Bengali calendar and is celebrated in West Bengal, Bangladesh and amongst the Bengali communities in the other states of India. Bengalis welcome the first day of the year by being part of the ‘Prabhat Pheri’ (processions) early in the morning.
#Shaadi Celeb: Motherhood is the most rewarding experience ever! - Genelia D'Souza ... See MoreSee Less
#Shaadi Buzz: It's always a good time to send a hug! It doesn't cost anything :) #WorldHugDay ... See MoreSee Less
#Shaadi Quote: What doesn't change is to never give up on love! <3 #lovequotes ... See MoreSee Less
Jig's Gajjarमंजिलों से # अपनी दूर ना जाना.. रास्ते की # परेशानियों से टूट ना जाना.. जब भी जरूरत हो # जिन्दगी में किसी अपने की.. हम अपने हैं ये # भूल ना जाना.... kisi ke itzar me so sad16 hours ago · 2
Follow us on Twitter
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- Ladies & Gentlemen, It’s Okay to be Single! posted on December 17, 2016
- 6 Tips to a Great Beginning Via Mail posted on February 24, 2012
- Govt Orders To Block Matrimonial Websites That Promote Dowry posted on January 6, 2017
- Afroze & Faroq always believed it was meant to be. Do you? posted on January 18, 2017