Month: April 2014
A very dear friend of mine had created my profile on Shaadi.com. Chandan read my profile and thinking he was writing to my friend who was the owner of the profile, sent a challenging request stating something on the lines of – ‘If your friend is bold enough ask her to call me.’ He had …
Shaadi.com recently conducted a survey to understand what the Indian youth notice in the opposite gender when they meet for the first time. Surprisingly, 34.66% Indian Men said that they wouldn’t wear their spectacles when they meet their potential partner for the first time as they believe that it will ruin their marriage (shadi) prospects.
Pohela Boishakh is the first day of the Bengali calendar and is celebrated in West Bengal, Bangladesh and amongst the Bengali communities in the other states of India. Bengalis welcome the first day of the year by being part of the ‘Prabhat Pheri’ (processions) early in the morning.
Rakesh DesaiDhoni you are really the best cool and great cricketer of world and wonderful character, you are my favourite and my hero no 1 and 2 Kohli really superb , I am from Baroda Gujarat state of India , Yusuf Pathan and Irfan both are of my city but you are the best captain of the world 🌎 and successful plz give me your reply dear , good night13 hours ago
Seema Marriagebureau Karnal HaryanaRishtay hi rishtay haryana marriage bureau send bayodata whatsapp8168368419 ladki walo k liye free SEWA SABHI JATIYO K liye19 hours ago
Follow us on Twitter
- 15 Beautiful Ways to Express Love For Your Special One! posted on May 26, 2017
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Holy Month of Ramadan posted on June 6, 2016
- Harsh & Anjali: When Love Happens Across The Borders! posted on May 26, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why Long Distance Relationships Work Better posted on May 25, 2017
- Abhishek & Shweta: Happily Ever After! posted on May 26, 2017