Eid al-Fitr is the festival of breaking fast, after the holy month of fasting. This day marks the end of Ramadan and is celebrated in the ninth month of Islamic calendar. We’ve listed down some interesting facts about this day that you might want to know…
Throughout the holy month of Ramadan, Muslims will fast from dawn until dusk. Here are 10 facts to help you understand this festival:
Akshaya Tritiya is an auspicious festival that falls on the third day after Amavasi (no moon) in the Hindu month of Vaishakha. The most popular legend associated with Akshaya Tritiya is that of Sudama visiting Lord Krishna with the hope of solving his poverty.
* Earth Day is celebrated every year on the 22nd of April. * The idea is to raise awareness about a wide range of environmental issues and problems. The aim of the day is to bring attention to environmental issues to spark changes that will result in a healthy, sustainable environment. * The theme for …
Mahavir Jayanti is celebrated to commemorate the birth of Mahavir, the founder of Jain religion who taught the world the essence of ‘Unity of Life’. Mahavir’s idol is given a holy bath on this day known as ‘abhishek’ and devotees make offerings of milk, rice, fruit, and incense.
"I have not met my dream girl yet and I even don’t know what qualities I want from my dream girl." - Prabhas
Are you decided on what qualities you are looking for in your life partner? ... See MoreSee Less
Harshit & Sargam found each other on Shaadi.com :)
Celebrating #5millionSuccessStories ... See MoreSee Less
Verinder SinghKuly Singh is single ladies and gentlemen. Add him. Birmingham U.K. Based with passport. Only bad point he dosent train legs1 day ago
Follow us on Twitter
- 5 Reasons Why Long Distance Relationships Work Better posted on May 25, 2017
- Which Celebrity Couple Are You? posted on May 24, 2017
- Akshya & Prerana: Love arranged by Shaadi.com posted on May 24, 2017
- Meet Shaadi.com Success Story Couple: Karan + Krutika posted on May 24, 2017
- 6 Tips to a Great Beginning Via Mail posted on February 24, 2012