Category: Product Updates
As a Shaadi.com mobile user you can now verify your phone number using the shaadi.com app. Earlier, the number could only be verified on the desktop, but now you can do it on your phone too. This is possible only on android and IOS versions.
It turns out, short guys may make better life partners and if you marry one, your relationship is more likely to last, according to a research. For the study, two New York University sociologists examined data from the Panel Study of Income Dynamics – which has been collecting info on 5,000 families for almost 50 …
As common as nagging may be, turns out it’s still harmful to your relationship. In fact, a survey by a popular website found that 60% of men and 44% of women respondents consider nagging a problem in their relationship. Only 15% of respondents say they’re good at resolving conflicts as a couple.
Shaadi.com has gone live with the ‘Send SMS’ functionality on the mobile site. This means Premium Members can now send an SMS to profiles they are interested in. You can do so even if the person’s number is hidden online. The feature was not available on the mobile site earlier. So if you like a profile …
One Love. One Destiny <3
#Shaadi Quote ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- Plan Your Wedding in 3 Easy Steps with Bandbaajaa.com posted on February 23, 2017
- You Can Now Upload Photos From Your Phone posted on October 1, 2013
- 6 Tips to a Great Beginning Via Mail posted on February 24, 2012
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Propose Him Before Its Too Late posted on February 23, 2017
- 10 Interesting Facts About Maha Shivaratri! posted on March 7, 2016