Category: Product Updates
It turns out, short guys may make better life partners and if you marry one, your relationship is more likely to last, according to a research. For the study, two New York University sociologists examined data from the Panel Study of Income Dynamics – which has been collecting info on 5,000 families for almost 50 …
As common as nagging may be, turns out it’s still harmful to your relationship. In fact, a survey by a popular website found that 60% of men and 44% of women respondents consider nagging a problem in their relationship. Only 15% of respondents say they’re good at resolving conflicts as a couple.
Shaadi.com has gone live with the ‘Send SMS’ functionality on the mobile site. This means Premium Members can now send an SMS to profiles they are interested in. You can do so even if the person’s number is hidden online. The feature was not available on the mobile site earlier. So if you like a profile …
Shaadi.com has gone live with a new feature, where users will be shown blurred photos instead of silhouettes on the search results and profile pages of those with Protected photos (visible on Accept / Password protected).
#Shaadi Celeb: "I believe in the institution of marriage. I have grown up in a middle-class environment where we have joint families, we have chacha-tais and I love that energy." - Sidharth Malhotra ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- Govt Orders To Block Matrimonial Websites That Promote Dowry posted on January 6, 2017
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- 6 Tips to a Great Beginning Via Mail posted on February 24, 2012
- You Can Now Upload Photos From Your Phone posted on October 1, 2013
- 4 Wonderful Ideas to spend Republic Day 2017 posted on January 20, 2017