Shaadi.com has gone live with a new feature, where users will be shown blurred photos instead of silhouettes on the search results and profile pages of those with Protected photos (visible on Accept / Password protected).
Category: Product Updates
As common as nagging may be, turns out it’s still harmful to your relationship. In fact, a survey by a popular website found that 60% of men and 44% of women respondents consider nagging a problem in their relationship. Only 15% of respondents say they’re good at resolving conflicts as a couple.
For most of you who use the Shaadi.com mobile application, you can now easily go through profiles. All you need to do is swipe on the profile page to go through thousands of profiles. It’s convenient and faster than before and can surely make your process of finding a match a lot easier.
#Shaadi Celeb: "I have heard star kids complain that their parents were not there much in their childhood. I do not want to be that guy." - Shahid Kapoor
Being a good parent involves sacrificing a lot for one's child. Do you agree? ... See MoreSee Less
#Shaadi Quote: Sometimes love doesn't come to you, you have to go out there and find it... ... See MoreSee Less
Tanu Kshyaphowever may b the partner" may not b perfect as u wanted but dear remember they r made for u, they will care for u, so never giveup on him or her"1 day ago · 1
Follow us on Twitter
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- Happily Married: Abhinav and Shaveta posted on August 31, 2016
- He used to mock matchmaking sites but then love happened posted on September 8, 2016
- 10 Sure Shot Ways to Impress Your Man posted on April 30, 2012
- 5 Relationship Tips for Pet Owners posted on September 14, 2016