We are proud to announce that Angry Brides will soon be published in a US Textbook Program on ‘Human Geography’ by Knox and Marston, to be published by Pearson Education. A screenshot of the game (shared above) titled ‘Angry Brides’ will be published in the ‘Global Social Customs’ section of the textbook program.
Angry Brides, an initiative to raise awareness against dowry in India was launched earlier this year by Shaadi.com, The World’s Largest Matrimonial Site. The anti-dowry game on Shaadi.com’s Facebook page has received an incredible response from people around the world.
Shaadi.com, the world’s largest matrimonial service recently launched ‘Angry Brides‘ a game to create awareness and showcase the company’s stand against Dowry. It was launched on Shaadi.com’s Facebook page that has nearly 266,600 followers.
#Shaadi Celeb: "I have heard star kids complain that their parents were not there much in their childhood. I do not want to be that guy." - Shahid Kapoor
Being a good parent involves sacrificing a lot for one's child. Do you agree? ... See MoreSee Less
#Shaadi Quote: Sometimes love doesn't come to you, you have to go out there and find it... ... See MoreSee Less
Tanu Kshyaphowever may b the partner" may not b perfect as u wanted but dear remember they r made for u, they will care for u, so never giveup on him or her"1 day ago
Follow us on Twitter
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- Happily Married: Abhinav and Shaveta posted on August 31, 2016
- He used to mock matchmaking sites but then love happened posted on September 8, 2016
- 5 Relationship Tips for Pet Owners posted on September 14, 2016
- 10 Sure Shot Ways to Impress Your Man posted on April 30, 2012