We are proud to announce that Angry Brides will soon be published in a US Textbook Program on ‘Human Geography’ by Knox and Marston, to be published by Pearson Education. A screenshot of the game (shared above) titled ‘Angry Brides’ will be published in the ‘Global Social Customs’ section of the textbook program.
Angry Brides, an initiative to raise awareness against dowry in India was launched earlier this year by Shaadi.com, The World’s Largest Matrimonial Site. The anti-dowry game on Shaadi.com’s Facebook page has received an incredible response from people around the world.
Shaadi.com, the world’s largest matrimonial service recently launched ‘Angry Brides‘ a game to create awareness and showcase the company’s stand against Dowry. It was launched on Shaadi.com’s Facebook page that has nearly 266,600 followers.
Shaadi.com with Sajib Ahmed.
#Shaadi Recommends: Things Every Couple Should Do:
Do you and partner love pizzas? Cupcakes? Chaat? Ice-cream? Pick the food you both love, then map out all of the restaurants where you can get that food. Set out on the tour and find the best one in your city. ... See MoreSee Less
Shaadi.com with Nargis Hussain and 3 others.
"We are all very proud of our family. And we are delighted to see that everyone has done good work. We kind of feel proud of each other" - Kareena Kapoor ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- 6 Tips to a Great Beginning Via Mail posted on February 24, 2012
- Shaadi.com Returns With #MyConditionsApply posted on September 21, 2015
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- 10 Sure Shot Ways to Impress Your Man posted on April 30, 2012
- 4 Types Of Matchmaking Profile Nobody Takes Seriously posted on July 11, 2016