The Union government has informed the Bombay High Court that it has issued guidelines to all the states to block matrimonial websites encouraging dowry. “Such guidelines have been issued to all the states, including Maharashtra, and it is for the state governments to act on them,” it said recently in an affidavit on a PIL …
We are proud to announce that Angry Brides will soon be published in a US Textbook Program on ‘Human Geography’ by Knox and Marston, to be published by Pearson Education. A screenshot of the game (shared above) titled ‘Angry Brides’ will be published in the ‘Global Social Customs’ section of the textbook program.
Angry Brides, an initiative to raise awareness against dowry in India was launched earlier this year by Shaadi.com, The World’s Largest Matrimonial Site. The anti-dowry game on Shaadi.com’s Facebook page has received an incredible response from people around the world.
Shaadi.com, the world’s largest matrimonial service recently launched ‘Angry Brides‘ a game to create awareness and showcase the company’s stand against Dowry. It was launched on Shaadi.com’s Facebook page that has nearly 266,600 followers.
#Shaadi Celeb: "I believe in the institution of marriage. I have grown up in a middle-class environment where we have joint families, we have chacha-tais and I love that energy." - Sidharth Malhotra ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- Govt Orders To Block Matrimonial Websites That Promote Dowry posted on January 6, 2017
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- 6 Tips to a Great Beginning Via Mail posted on February 24, 2012
- You Can Now Upload Photos From Your Phone posted on October 1, 2013
- 4 Wonderful Ideas to spend Republic Day 2017 posted on January 20, 2017