The Union government has informed the Bombay High Court that it has issued guidelines to all the states to block matrimonial websites encouraging dowry. “Such guidelines have been issued to all the states, including Maharashtra, and it is for the state governments to act on them,” it said recently in an affidavit on a PIL …
We are proud to announce that Angry Brides will soon be published in a US Textbook Program on ‘Human Geography’ by Knox and Marston, to be published by Pearson Education. A screenshot of the game (shared above) titled ‘Angry Brides’ will be published in the ‘Global Social Customs’ section of the textbook program.
Angry Brides, an initiative to raise awareness against dowry in India was launched earlier this year by Shaadi.com, The World’s Largest Matrimonial Site. The anti-dowry game on Shaadi.com’s Facebook page has received an incredible response from people around the world.
Shaadi.com, the world’s largest matrimonial service recently launched ‘Angry Brides‘ a game to create awareness and showcase the company’s stand against Dowry. It was launched on Shaadi.com’s Facebook page that has nearly 266,600 followers.
May the force be with you. #EscapeTheFriendZone😊
#Shaadi Buzz ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- How a perfect Shaadi profile will help in finding your life partner! posted on April 19, 2017
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- Axis Bank CEO Gave IIM-Ahmedabad Students The Perfect Relationship Advice! posted on April 19, 2017
- 16 Questions to Ask Before You Say ‘I Do’ posted on December 13, 2013
- 5 Tips For Creating the Perfect Online Profile posted on March 28, 2014