Anupam Mittal, the founder of Shaadi.com, the world’s largest matrimonial service was conferred the prestigious ‘Karmaveer Puraskaar’ under the ‘Entrepreneur for Social Change’ category recently in an exclusive award function. Anupam was felicitated with the award for his social commitment and for proactively working towards bringing in a positive transformation in the society and changing …
Tag: Anupam Mittal
Check out Shaadi.com Founder and CEO, Anupam Mittal’s latest interview on UTV Bloomberg where he talks about the success of Shaadi.com and the journey so far. The interview was a part of the Final Word section that was entirely dedicated towards Shaadi.com.
BBC interviews Founder and CEO of People Group, Anupam Mittal on how Shaadi.com emerged as the biggest matrimonial site. Check out the interview where the maverick Anupam Mittal talks about how in a country like India the emphasis to get married is incredible and the opportunities to meet a prospective partner are very few.
#Shaadi Celeb: Motherhood is the most rewarding experience ever! - Genelia D'Souza ... See MoreSee Less
#Shaadi Buzz: It's always a good time to send a hug! It doesn't cost anything :) #WorldHugDay ... See MoreSee Less
#Shaadi Quote: What doesn't change is to never give up on love! <3 #lovequotes ... See MoreSee Less
Jig's Gajjarमंजिलों से # अपनी दूर ना जाना.. रास्ते की # परेशानियों से टूट ना जाना.. जब भी जरूरत हो # जिन्दगी में किसी अपने की.. हम अपने हैं ये # भूल ना जाना.... kisi ke itzar me so sad16 hours ago · 2
Follow us on Twitter
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- Ladies & Gentlemen, It’s Okay to be Single! posted on December 17, 2016
- 6 Tips to a Great Beginning Via Mail posted on February 24, 2012
- Govt Orders To Block Matrimonial Websites That Promote Dowry posted on January 6, 2017
- Afroze & Faroq always believed it was meant to be. Do you? posted on January 18, 2017