Shaadi.com has been awarded the ‘Best eCommerce site – Silver’ by the Indian Digital Media Awards (IDMA) 2012. Out of the 97 entries spread over 55 digital award categories Shaadi.com was the only non-agency to win the award in the eCommerce category.
Anupam Mittal, the founder of Shaadi.com, the world’s largest matrimonial service was conferred the prestigious ‘Karmaveer Puraskaar’ under the ‘Entrepreneur for Social Change’ category recently in an exclusive award function. Anupam was felicitated with the award for his social commitment and for proactively working towards bringing in a positive transformation in the society and changing …
Shaadi.com adds another feather to its hat, as the website has been voted the Best Matrimonial Website in the 2011 Reader’s Choice Awards by About.com and the New York Times Company. The About Group is part of the New York Times Company, an American media firm. Leading the category for the Best Matrimonial Website, Shaadi.com …
#Shaadi Love Note: On earth, there is no heaven, but there's love! ... See MoreSee Less
#Shaadi Celeb: "This may be a difficult, difficult world to be a woman. But I believe that it is women like you that will change that." - Amitabh Bachchan in his open letter to his granddaughters!
Do you agree? ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- Five fun things that will help you bond with your in-laws! posted on October 24, 2016
- Five little things you can do to spice up your relationship! posted on October 25, 2016
- 7 Signs You Are Ready For Marriage posted on October 6, 2016
- #FastForHer is back with a bang! posted on October 18, 2016
- Wish You All a Very Happy Diwali! posted on November 10, 2015