Finding your life partner online is a process of interacting and testing how compatible you are with the opposite person. Here’s a list of some dos and don’ts to keep in mind while getting to know your prospective spouse on the internet…
Wondering if He/she is the right match for you? We know the search for your ‘ideal’ partner can be a tricky one, so here is a simple way to assess if you have found your ‘right’ match…
#Shaadi Celeb: "We are very close, even though we don't meet that often. And I think that's fine.." - Akshay Khanna ... See MoreSee Less
Shaadi.com with Shahbaz Belgavi and Sajib Ahmed.
#Shaadi Recommends: Things Every Couple Should Do:
Do you and partner love pizzas? Cupcakes? Chaat? Ice-cream? Pick the food you both love, then map out all of the restaurants where you can get that food. Set out on the tour and find the best one in your city. ... See MoreSee Less
Shaadi.com with Nargis Hussain and 3 others.
"We are all very proud of our family. And we are delighted to see that everyone has done good work. We kind of feel proud of each other" - Kareena Kapoor ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- 6 Tips to a Great Beginning Via Mail posted on February 24, 2012
- Shaadi.com Returns With #MyConditionsApply posted on September 21, 2015
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- 4 Types Of Matchmaking Profile Nobody Takes Seriously posted on July 11, 2016
- 10 Sure Shot Ways to Impress Your Man posted on April 30, 2012