Vaisakhi is an ancient harvest festival in the Punjab region that also marks the beginning of a new solar year and harvest season. Vaisakhi is a Sikh religious festival falling on the first day of the Vaisakh month in the solar Nanakshahi calendar, which corresponds to April 14.
Gudi Padwa marks the beginning of the New Year. This day is considered quite auspicious as new ventures are started and house-warming poojas are performed. While Maharastrians call it Gudi Padwa, it is known as Ugadi in Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh. Like any other new year, Gudi Padwa too has its significance. We list down …
Easter is one of the biggest and most widely celebrated festivals among Christians all over the world. Lord Jesus was crucified on a Friday over 2000 years ago. It is believed that on the 3rd day he rose from the dead and ascended into heaven. This momentous day is celebrated as Easter.
Maha Shivratri is dedicated to Lord Shiva and is celebrated with religious fervour by devotees. This day is observed on the 13th night/14th day of the 11th Hindu month of Phalguna or Maagh (February-March) every year. Read on to know more interesting facts about this auspicious day…
Married life in a nutshell 😂😂😂
#Shaadi Humour ... See MoreSee Less
Hey baby, I keep falling in love with you over and over! 😍 #Shaadi Buzz ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- Axis Bank CEO Gave IIM-Ahmedabad Students The Perfect Relationship Advice! posted on April 19, 2017
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- How a perfect Shaadi profile will help in finding your life partner! posted on April 19, 2017
- 5 Tips For Creating the Perfect Online Profile posted on March 28, 2014
- 6 Tips to a Great Beginning Via Mail posted on February 24, 2012