Eid is celebrated after the end of the fasting month of Ramadan. It’s a three-day festival observed by the Muslim community and holds great religious significance across the globe. Eid-ul-Fitr literally means ‘festival of breaking the fast’. This festival symbolizes faith and is celebrated based on an Islamic belief by following the form of social …
Krishna Janmashtami also called Gokulashtami celebrates the birth of Lord Krishna, an avatar of the Hindu deity Vishnu. Janmashtami celebrations take place at midnight since Lord Krishna was said to be born then. The idol of Lord Krishna is bathed, adorned in new clothes and jewellery, placed in a cradle and worshiped.
Tanu Kshyaphowever may b the partner" may not b perfect as u wanted but dear remember they r made for u, they will care for u, so never giveup on him or her"9 hours ago
Harman Singhme too wants a sweet gf like her... any1 here who accepts me... msg me plzzz12 hours ago
#Shaadi Quote: Love is not a phase, it makes every phase more beautiful...<3 ... See MoreSee Less
Shaadi.com with Ramam Singh.
#Shaadi Celeb: "We had met with the perspective of seeing other as a life partner and in the first meeting itself I was largely convinced that she is the one for me." - Vivek
Do you believe in love at first sight? ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- Ask an Expert: Have a query? posted on August 8, 2012
- He used to mock matchmaking sites but then love happened posted on September 8, 2016
- You Can Now Upload Photos From Your Phone posted on October 1, 2013
- 5 Unique Wedding Themes posted on August 11, 2016