Eid is celebrated after the end of the fasting month of Ramadan. It’s a three-day festival observed by the Muslim community and holds great religious significance across the globe. Eid-ul-Fitr literally means ‘festival of breaking the fast’. This festival symbolizes faith and is celebrated based on an Islamic belief by following the form of social …
Krishna Janmashtami also called Gokulashtami celebrates the birth of Lord Krishna, an avatar of the Hindu deity Vishnu. Janmashtami celebrations take place at midnight since Lord Krishna was said to be born then. The idol of Lord Krishna is bathed, adorned in new clothes and jewellery, placed in a cradle and worshiped.
Love makes life easy to comprehend <3
#Shaadi Quote ... See MoreSee Less
Shaadi.com with Iqbalkhan Raj and 7 others.
#Shaadi Celeb: "Genelia and I started off as friends and we never realised when we fell in love with each other." - Riteish Deshmukh
The best relationships always start off as friendship. Right? ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Propose Him Before Its Too Late posted on February 23, 2017
- Jatinder & Neelima: Love Arranged by Shaadi.com posted on March 26, 2017
- Must Read 5 Reasons That Will Make You Believe in Love posted on March 21, 2017
- Samarth & Megha: It’s the Perfect Match! posted on March 25, 2017
- An Insider’s Guide to Help You Make the Most of Shaadi.com posted on March 28, 2017