Eid is celebrated after the end of the fasting month of Ramadan. It’s a three-day festival observed by the Muslim community and holds great religious significance across the globe. Eid-ul-Fitr literally means ‘festival of breaking the fast’. This festival symbolizes faith and is celebrated based on an Islamic belief by following the form of social …
Krishna Janmashtami also called Gokulashtami celebrates the birth of Lord Krishna, an avatar of the Hindu deity Vishnu. Janmashtami celebrations take place at midnight since Lord Krishna was said to be born then. The idol of Lord Krishna is bathed, adorned in new clothes and jewellery, placed in a cradle and worshiped.
#Shaadi Celeb: "This may be a difficult, difficult world to be a woman. But I believe that it is women like you that will change that." - Amitabh Bachchan in his open letter to his granddaughters!
Do you agree? ... See MoreSee Less
#Shaadi Love Notes: Love is everywhere! <3 ... See MoreSee Less
Vijay Patelhi, i m 35 year married male, from ahmedabad. . . now looking for female friends. add me or msg me. thanks.10 hours ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Five fun things that will help you bond with your in-laws! posted on October 24, 2016
- 7 Signs You Are Ready For Marriage posted on October 6, 2016
- 4 Kinds of People to Avoid This Wedding Season posted on January 6, 2016
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- Wish You All a Very Happy Diwali! posted on November 10, 2015