Having been on the Shaadi website for many years now, I always read and re-read the success stories of all those couples and knew that fate is forged here. Mine was determined on a cold winter day in January 2014, when a chance acceptance of a beautiful profile was the start-point of a new chapter …
Tag: Happily Married
Marriage is a life-long commitment, so it is important that you find someone who’s just perfect for you. There is a common belief that marriages are made in heaven, but when it comes to selecting a life-partner it can’t be left to destiny or luck, right? You need to make an effort to know the …
I was a Shadi.com member and Ami’s profile was the first one I expressed interest in. I went to work thinking she wouldn’t take interest in my profile, but surprisingly she did reply back and we started talking over e-mail and then eventually over the phone.
One question that every couple is asked is, “How did you guys meet?” And, usually it’s either through a mutual friend, at the workplace, at an event or may be through family. Our story is slightly different. We met on Shaadi.com and we just call it a blessing. I was strongly opposed to anything related …
Long-term committed relationships are good for mental as well as physical health and this benefit increases over time, suggests a new study. David and John Gallacher from Cardiff University say that on an average married people live longer.
May the force be with you. #EscapeTheFriendZone😊
#Shaadi Buzz ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- How a perfect Shaadi profile will help in finding your life partner! posted on April 19, 2017
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- Axis Bank CEO Gave IIM-Ahmedabad Students The Perfect Relationship Advice! posted on April 19, 2017
- 16 Questions to Ask Before You Say ‘I Do’ posted on December 13, 2013
- 5 Tips For Creating the Perfect Online Profile posted on March 28, 2014