According to a new study conducted in Finland, men are more likely to marry women who resemble their mothers. Researchers compared photos of 70 married couples’ parents and significant others to come to this conclusion.
What is the next step after you like someone online? To get to know him/her better and then Impress the parent’s, right? Since it’s your first time, we give you some tips on how to appear confident and leave a lasting impression on your partner’s parents…
So, you’re going to be married soon and before that you want to make sure you win over your to-be mother-in-law? Like it or not, the fact is your mother-in-law is an important person in your spouse’s life, so try your best to get her on your side. Keep these simple tips in mind to …
Before you start dreaming about getting married to your love and becoming a part of his family, it’s important to win over his family members. Don’t know how? Here are some tips that will help you leave a good impression on his family…
Love makes life easy to comprehend <3
#Shaadi Quote ... See MoreSee Less
Shaadi.com with Iqbalkhan Raj and 7 others.
#Shaadi Celeb: "Genelia and I started off as friends and we never realised when we fell in love with each other." - Riteish Deshmukh
The best relationships always start off as friendship. Right? ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Propose Him Before Its Too Late posted on February 23, 2017
- Jatinder & Neelima: Love Arranged by Shaadi.com posted on March 26, 2017
- Must Read 5 Reasons That Will Make You Believe in Love posted on March 21, 2017
- Samarth & Megha: It’s the Perfect Match! posted on March 25, 2017
- An Insider’s Guide to Help You Make the Most of Shaadi.com posted on March 28, 2017