If you think guys hardly prepare themselves before coming on a date, you may be wrong. Guys mostly take interest in settling on a good venue and making reservations in advance. That’s not all, men even judge women based on their secret test. Wondering what test? Here’s what you need to know before you go …
If you’ve always been rejected after your first date, you need not feel bad about it or stop meeting people. Instead, work on yourself and have a positive attitude. Here are some pointers that will help you impress your partner the next time you go on a date…
Finding your life partner online is a process of interacting and testing how compatible you are with the opposite person. Here’s a list of some dos and don’ts to keep in mind while getting to know your prospective spouse on the internet…
The online matrimonial concept has become quite popular these days, with more and more people registering on matrimony sites to find their right match. But, once you come across someone good and want to take things ahead, you’ll obviously have to meet him/her in person.
With the redesign of Shaadi.com’s homepage, we bring some interesting and informative changes to our members: * The new homepage informs our visitors about parallel matrimonial brands and products Shaadi.com owns. We’ve introduced Select Shaadi and Shaadi Centre slides that leads to respective microsites.
One Love. One Destiny <3
#Shaadi Quote ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- Plan Your Wedding in 3 Easy Steps with Bandbaajaa.com posted on February 23, 2017
- You Can Now Upload Photos From Your Phone posted on October 1, 2013
- 6 Tips to a Great Beginning Via Mail posted on February 24, 2012
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Propose Him Before Its Too Late posted on February 23, 2017
- 10 Interesting Facts About Maha Shivaratri! posted on March 7, 2016