For most, marriage is about love but a recent US survey has found that many singles don’t necessarily marry for love. The online survey conducted on 5,000 people, found that men are more likely than women to marry someone who they don’t love.
Tag: Life partner
According to a new study conducted in Finland, men are more likely to marry women who resemble their mothers. Researchers compared photos of 70 married couples’ parents and significant others to come to this conclusion.
One in three husbands would gladly spend all their spare time with their wife if they could, but only 20% of wives feel the same, a study has found. And while six in ten wives think that spending time away from their husband is healthy for a relationship, the figure falls to below 50% when …
Most men prefer an average-looking, playful woman with a good sense of humor to a supermodel as a partner, a recent survey has found. According to the study, a good sense of humor was the first priority in a mate for men, followed by a fun-loving partner putting physical attractiveness down the list at ninth.
One Love. One Destiny <3
#Shaadi Quote ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- Shaadi.com Stood For Its Right and Won! posted on February 21, 2017
- Benazir & Mohammed: Love arranged by Shaadi.com posted on February 17, 2017
- 10 Interesting Facts About Maha Shivaratri! posted on March 7, 2016
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- You Can Now Upload Photos From Your Phone posted on October 1, 2013