Tag: Made for each other
Soon after registering on Shaadi.com I received interest from Raman and I liked him. We started chatting online and then gradually over the phone. In just a couple of days we realized that we shared a lot in common like interests, values, etc.
If you’ve found your match and are in the planning stage for your wedding, here are some simple tips to keep in mind to get set for the D-day… 1. Make a Wish List Wedding is definitely a big occasion and can be pretty confusing and frustrating if you do not know how you want …
I was on Shaadi.com for about a year and a half, but never really came across the right person. I always felt that I would be compromising if I agreed to marry any of them. I was quite confused about how to take things ahead on this matrimonial site and continued looking for the right …
I was a Shaadi.com member and had plans of deleting my account, since I wasn’t really happy with the response. But, luckily I decided to do one last search before giving up completely and saw that there was this guy who lived nearly 20 minutes away from my residence.
May the force be with you. #EscapeTheFriendZone😊
#Shaadi Buzz ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- How a perfect Shaadi profile will help in finding your life partner! posted on April 19, 2017
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- Axis Bank CEO Gave IIM-Ahmedabad Students The Perfect Relationship Advice! posted on April 19, 2017
- 16 Questions to Ask Before You Say ‘I Do’ posted on December 13, 2013
- 5 Tips For Creating the Perfect Online Profile posted on March 28, 2014