Finding your life partner online is a process of interacting and testing how compatible you are with the opposite person. Here’s a list of some dos and don’ts to keep in mind while getting to know your prospective spouse on the internet…
#Shaadi Celeb: “Today I am a wife and all my life I will work and earn money and my husband will support."
The ingredients for a successful marriage is mutual respect and understanding. Do you agree? <3 ... See MoreSee Less
#Shaadi Quote: Share if you agree! <3 ... See MoreSee Less
Shaadi.com shared Discover China's video.
#Shaadi Humour: When your friends try their best to not let you work! :D This hilarious video will help you end Friday with a dose of laughter! ... See MoreSee Less
Sweeping is not that easy...sometimes... #VideofromChina #Panda
Shaadi.com with Shahrukh Al Faisal and Sengthura Gavil.
#Shaadi Trivia: Taj Mahal is the most popular monument for NRIs to shoot their wedding pictures!
Which monument would you like to shoot your wedding picture at? ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- 5 Reasons Why Men Are Commitment Phobic posted on June 24, 2016
- 10 Things Singles Never Want to Hear posted on June 25, 2016
- Survey: Selfies With Your Partner Are a Sign of a Strong Bond posted on June 21, 2016
- People Who Sleep Late Are Actually Smarter And More Creative posted on May 31, 2016
- Keeping in Touch With People Is Now Simpler posted on June 28, 2016