Before the dotcom era matchmaking was done through relatives or middlemen who would generally carry the photographs & bio data of prospect matches. The middlemen literally knew everyone in the community thanks to their strong social network. The matchmaking has evolved over the years, today men & women set few preferences before their parents when they decide …
Tag: matrimonial sites
I received a request from Mukhtar on matchmaking website Shaadi.com. I accepted it and we soon started chatting online. Inspite of the time difference in Singapore and Kuwait, we would continue talking all night and chat all day and soon realized that we were in love.
Online matrimonial websites have today become the number one choice for singles to search an ‘ideal’ partner. Even though there is still some apprehension, more and more people are taking interest and looking for their special someone online.
Rakesh DesaiDhoni you are really the best cool and great cricketer of world and wonderful character, you are my favourite and my hero no 1 and 2 Kohli really superb , I am from Baroda Gujarat state of India , Yusuf Pathan and Irfan both are of my city but you are the best captain of the world 🌎 and successful plz give me your reply dear , good night11 hours ago
Seema Marriagebureau Karnal HaryanaRishtay hi rishtay haryana marriage bureau send bayodata whatsapp8168368419 ladki walo k liye free SEWA SABHI JATIYO K liye17 hours ago
Follow us on Twitter
- 15 Beautiful Ways to Express Love For Your Special One! posted on May 26, 2017
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Holy Month of Ramadan posted on June 6, 2016
- Harsh & Anjali: When Love Happens Across The Borders! posted on May 26, 2017
- 5 Songs for Sangeet this Shaadi Season! posted on May 17, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why Long Distance Relationships Work Better posted on May 25, 2017