You are on Shaadi.com for a purpose, right? So you need to make sure you have the right kind of information in your matrimonial profile. This will not just make it easy for you to find the right match but also improve your chances of receiving interests from members who match your criteria. You need …
Deivyani and I connected through Shaadi.com. Though skeptical on whether the concept of an online matrimony would work, we decided to give it a shot and I can now definitely say that it does work! I sent out an interest to Deivyani on the day I registered as a paid member and from there on …
Shaadi.com recently conducted a survey to understand what the Indian youth notice in the opposite gender when they meet for the first time. Surprisingly, 73.33% Indian women said that they wouldn’t wear their spectacles when they meet their potential partner for the first time as they believe that it will ruin their marriage prospects.
Shaadi.com with Rahul Raj and Rishav Pandey.
#Shaadi Celeb: "I have heard star kids complain that their parents were not there much in their childhood. I do not want to be that guy." - Shahid Kapoor
Being a good parent involves sacrificing a lot for one's child. Do you agree? ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- Happily Married: Palwinder & Amrinder posted on March 25, 2017
- Akshaya Weds Prasad: The Perfect Love Story! posted on March 25, 2017
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- You Can Now Upload Photos From Your Phone posted on October 1, 2013
- Know Who Shortlisted You in Your Inbox posted on March 30, 2014