Shaadi.com has been awarded the ‘Best eCommerce site – Silver’ by the Indian Digital Media Awards (IDMA) 2012. Out of the 97 entries spread over 55 digital award categories Shaadi.com was the only non-agency to win the award in the eCommerce category.
I was on Shaadi.com for about a year and a half, but never really came across the right person. I always felt that I would be compromising if I agreed to marry any of them. I was quite confused about how to take things ahead on this matrimonial site and continued looking for the right …
Anupam Mittal, the founder of Shaadi.com, the world’s largest matrimonial service was conferred the prestigious ‘Karmaveer Puraskaar’ under the ‘Entrepreneur for Social Change’ category recently in an exclusive award function. Anupam was felicitated with the award for his social commitment and for proactively working towards bringing in a positive transformation in the society and changing …
On the occasion of Children’s Day, Shaadi.com, the world’s largest matrimonial service conducted a survey among married couples, which reveals that 62% of men desire to have more children as compared to 38% of women.
One Love. One Destiny <3
#Shaadi Quote ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- Shaadi.com Stood For Its Right and Won! posted on February 21, 2017
- Benazir & Mohammed: Love arranged by Shaadi.com posted on February 17, 2017
- 10 Interesting Facts About Maha Shivaratri! posted on March 7, 2016
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- You Can Now Upload Photos From Your Phone posted on October 1, 2013