Shaadi.com has helped thousands of people find their life partner online. A lot of people face difficulties in finding a partner online, that maybe because they do not really know how to make the best use of the features on the website. Shaadi.com offers many options and features that enable you to
Shaadi.com, the world’s largest matrimonial service recently conducted an annual survey on its members’ matrimonial attitudes. The data offers some fascinating and unexpected snapshots of what Indians are actually looking for in their prospective partners, starting right from the complexion to qualifications and likeable in-laws, etc.
#Shaadi Trivia: It’s true! The serotonin levels in the brain of people in love are so high that it makes them exhibit obsessive behavior and feel high on energy. Why do you think it’s called being “madly” in love?
Share if this is interests you! ... See MoreSee Less
Salman📢 FOR BOT CONTACT #BABAR_ALI 📩 📣 FREE SITE ➡ PakCyberArt,Gq (y) (y) 👈😍👉 OWNER ➡ BABAR ALI 👈😍👉4 hours ago
#Shaadi Quote: No wonder we say Love is crazy! <3
Share if you agree! ... See MoreSee Less
Shaadi.com with Shahrukh Al Faisal and 2 others.
#Shaadi Celeb: "He’s grown, evolved and changed. And changed for the good." - Kajol
A supportive and compassionate partner helps us in changing for the better. Do you agree? ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- You Can Now Upload Photos From Your Phone posted on October 1, 2013
- Ways To Look and Feel Your Best On Your Big Day posted on July 18, 2016
- 5 Tips For Creating the Perfect Online Profile posted on March 28, 2014
- 6 Tips to a Great Beginning Via Mail posted on February 24, 2012