Shaadi.com has helped thousands of people find their life partner online. A lot of people face difficulties in finding a partner online, that maybe because they do not really know how to make the best use of the features on the website. Shaadi.com offers many options and features that enable you to
Shaadi.com, the world’s largest matrimonial service recently conducted an annual survey on its members’ matrimonial attitudes. The data offers some fascinating and unexpected snapshots of what Indians are actually looking for in their prospective partners, starting right from the complexion to qualifications and likeable in-laws, etc.
#Shaadi Celeb: "Aishwarya has always loved and supported me. She makes me the person I am." - Abhishek
2) Understanding ... See MoreSee Less
Mohammad Suyeb Asger AliSecond o god please make stop Indian population big no need competition for population China I need fighting China because China take my largest state capture 3000 k. M4 days ago
HimanShu Mavi Abvpकैसे लिख दे हम अपनी बर्बादी की कहानी इन हाथो से तेरा नाम लिखा भी तो नहीं जाता।4 days ago
Share if you agree! ... See MoreSee Less
The new Facebook emojis look like the life-cycle of relationships! :D
#Shaadi Humour ... See MoreSee Less
Shaadi.com with Sarita Bose.
"If two good people like each other’s company, there’s no reason why they shouldn’t be together. That’s the basic rule of love and life" - Shahid Kapoor
What are the important things couples should do to build a strong relationship?
1. Do everything together
2. Be individuals who share everything ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- You Can Now Upload Photos From Your Phone posted on October 1, 2013
- 10 Sure Shot Ways to Impress Your Man posted on April 30, 2012
- Time to Change Your Profile Photo posted on February 18, 2012
- 10 Things Singles Never Want to Hear posted on December 23, 2015