Father’s Day is celebrated on the third Sunday of June each year. On this day we not only honour our father, but also men who brought us joy and happiness and have acted as a father figure in our lives. Sending Father’s Day greeting cards and gifts are some popular trends to celebrate this day.
It may not always hold true, but a new study says that intelligent men are less likely to cheat on their partners. British researchers at the London School of Economics and Political Science carried out the study and found that unfaithful men are less intelligent than their loyal counterparts because of evolution.
You’re prepared to be in a relationship and you think finding a partner online is a great option, because its convenient? If yes, you’re right! It surely is convenient but just finding a partner doesn’t make a relationship successful. Neither do diamonds, flowers or other expensive gifts.
Women striving for perfection might as well give up now. Men actually prefer ladies with flaws. Researchers found there wasn’t a single man who rated his partner as perfect. And of the 2,000 men quizzed, four out of five said they liked it that way.
May the force be with you. #EscapeTheFriendZone😊
#Shaadi Buzz ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- How a perfect Shaadi profile will help in finding your life partner! posted on April 19, 2017
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- Axis Bank CEO Gave IIM-Ahmedabad Students The Perfect Relationship Advice! posted on April 19, 2017
- 16 Questions to Ask Before You Say ‘I Do’ posted on December 13, 2013
- 5 Tips For Creating the Perfect Online Profile posted on March 28, 2014