www.shaadi.com, The World’s No.1 Matchmaking Service launched ‘Shaadi GPS’, an app that allows couples to track the partner’s location in real-time. This app will also allow you to get your partner’s phone to click a photo, by remotely controlling its camera.
Women striving for perfection might as well give up now. Men actually prefer ladies with flaws. Researchers found there wasn’t a single man who rated his partner as perfect. And of the 2,000 men quizzed, four out of five said they liked it that way.
It turns out, short guys may make better life partners and if you marry one, your relationship is more likely to last, according to a research. For the study, two New York University sociologists examined data from the Panel Study of Income Dynamics – which has been collecting info on 5,000 families for almost 50 …
If you are looking for a suitable partner, finding love online can really make your life easy. It not only saves your time but also helps you find a partner based on your partner preferences. Here’s more on why searching for a life partner on Shaadi.com is a good idea…
Instead of looking for your match on a million different apps and dating sites, Now cards in the Google app can help you with what you are looking for. Google is now making ‘Now Cards’ even more useful by integrating with new partners across a bunch of helpful use cases.
Follow us on Twitter
- Six Things You’d Be Going Through Right Now If You’re Fasting posted on October 19, 2016
- 7 Signs You Are Ready For Marriage posted on October 6, 2016
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- 6 Tips to a Great Beginning Via Mail posted on February 24, 2012
- You Can Now Upload Photos From Your Phone posted on October 1, 2013