We fall short of words to describe the happiness we feel when our valued members write to us with their Shaadi Success Stories. The appreciation we receive compels us to work even harder to bring the best for all our members. Read this beautiful Success Story of Afroze & Faroq: “Hello readers, I am writing …
Tag: Perfect match
What is the next step after you like someone online? To get to know him/her better and then Impress the parent’s, right? Since it’s your first time, we give you some tips on how to appear confident and leave a lasting impression on your partner’s parents…
Shaadi.com with Manisha Bhagat and 3 others.
#Shaadi Celeb: "Genelia and I started off as friends and we never realised when we fell in love with each other." - Riteish Deshmukh
The best relationships always start off as friendship. Right? ... See MoreSee Less
Shaadi.com with Minakshi Nandy and Lisa Mondal.
#Shaadi Celeb: "The most Romantic thing you can do for your Partner is to just be there for her." - Abhishek Bachchan
The best thing a Husband can give his Wife is his Time, Attention and #Love. Do you agree? ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- Jatinder & Neelima: Love Arranged by Shaadi.com posted on March 26, 2017
- Deepali & Rajneesh: Happily Ever After posted on March 25, 2017
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- An Insider’s Guide to Help You Make the Most of Shaadi.com posted on March 28, 2017
- Singles to Become Extinct Soon With The All New LoveBit posted on March 29, 2016