www.shaadi.com, The World’s No.1 Matchmaking Service launched ‘Shaadi GPS’, an app that allows couples to track the partner’s location in real-time. This app will also allow you to get your partner’s phone to click a photo, by remotely controlling its camera.
We are pleased to announce that some of our experimental ‘apps’ are available for public use on a new website – ‘Shaadi Labs‘ aimed at enhancing your experience on Shaadi.com. You can now play around with our latest and wackiest ideas while they are in beta.
#Shaadi Celeb: "There was no great realization of love overnight, nor were there any great declarations. It was understood. We didn't need to tell each other anything. We were together for days, which went into months and then years." - Ritesh Deshmukh ... See MoreSee Less
Ram ShastriJaniya shastri ji se apni kundli ke bare me call kare ..9694014807...958786751015 hours ago
Sayed SajidIF UR FIRST IS INCOMPLTE UR WHOLE LIFE IS INCOMPLTE 2 LOVE WE MARRIAGE WE COMPROMISE WITH LIFE FOR OUR FAMILIES14 hours ago
#Shaadi Love Notes: When you're ready to welcome love! <3 ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- Ways to start a conversation with someone you like posted on October 26, 2016
- Wish You All a Very Happy Diwali! posted on November 10, 2015
- Five little things you can do to spice up your relationship! posted on October 25, 2016
- 7 Signs You Are Ready For Marriage posted on October 6, 2016
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013