www.shaadi.com, The World’s No.1 Matchmaking Service launched ‘Shaadi GPS’, an app that allows couples to track the partner’s location in real-time. This app will also allow you to get your partner’s phone to click a photo, by remotely controlling its camera.
We are pleased to announce that some of our experimental ‘apps’ are available for public use on a new website – ‘Shaadi Labs‘ aimed at enhancing your experience on Shaadi.com. You can now play around with our latest and wackiest ideas while they are in beta.
#Shaadi Celeb: "I have heard star kids complain that their parents were not there much in their childhood. I do not want to be that guy." - Shahid Kapoor
Being a good parent involves sacrificing a lot for one's child. Do you agree? ... See MoreSee Less
#Shaadi Quote: Sometimes love doesn't come to you, you have to go out there and find it... ... See MoreSee Less
Tanu Kshyaphowever may b the partner" may not b perfect as u wanted but dear remember they r made for u, they will care for u, so never giveup on him or her"1 day ago · 1
Follow us on Twitter
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- Happily Married: Abhinav and Shaveta posted on August 31, 2016
- He used to mock matchmaking sites but then love happened posted on September 8, 2016
- 10 Sure Shot Ways to Impress Your Man posted on April 30, 2012
- 5 Relationship Tips for Pet Owners posted on September 14, 2016