Shaadi.com recently conducted a survey to understand what the Indian youth notice in the opposite gender when they meet for the first time. Surprisingly, 34.66% Indian Men said that they wouldn’t wear their spectacles when they meet their potential partner for the first time as they believe that it will ruin their marriage (shadi) prospects.
Tag: Prospective spouse
MD Salman📞 Shaadi.com😰 Apki😁 Har💀 Post⚡ Hi☔ Lajawaab📺 Hoti🐷 Ha🌴 :)🐱 B| Chaudhrys Botter On Top :o Shaadi.com :O Hai B| :D Date Not3 Kr Tuesday : 25 - October - 2016 ^_^ -=[AWAIS BUKHARI]CHAUDHRYS BOTTER=- Shaadi.com B| Haterx Speed Cover Kro B| 3 menit :D 3 detik :v B| Personal Bot By MD Salman :P B| C H A U D H R Y S (^^^) B O T T E R B| POWERED BY <3 AWAIS BUKHARI <3 <3 SELF PARU SIT3 ~ your001. tk ~2 hours ago
#Shaadi Love Note: On earth, there is no heaven, but there's love! ... See MoreSee Less
#Shaadi Celeb: "This may be a difficult, difficult world to be a woman. But I believe that it is women like you that will change that." - Amitabh Bachchan in his open letter to his granddaughters!
Do you agree? ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- Five fun things that will help you bond with your in-laws! posted on October 24, 2016
- Five little things you can do to spice up your relationship! posted on October 25, 2016
- Wish You All a Very Happy Diwali! posted on November 10, 2015
- 7 Signs You Are Ready For Marriage posted on October 6, 2016
- #FastForHer is back with a bang! posted on October 18, 2016