Shaadi.com recently conducted a survey to understand what the Indian youth notice in the opposite gender when they meet for the first time. Surprisingly, 34.66% Indian Men said that they wouldn’t wear their spectacles when they meet their potential partner for the first time as they believe that it will ruin their marriage (shadi) prospects.
Tag: Prospective spouse
#Shaadi Quote: Share if you agree!
Do you think true love happens only once in life? ... See MoreSee Less
#Shaadi Trivia: In Italy, couples break a vase or a glass on their wedding day. The number of pieces represent the number of years that they would be happily married!
What are some of the interesting wedding traditions that you know about? ... See MoreSee Less
#Shaadi Quote: Like if you agree.
Do you think when in love people lose their individuality? ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- 10 Things Singles Never Want to Hear posted on June 25, 2016
- 5 Types of Women Every Man Has Secretly Liked posted on May 11, 2016
- Things You Should Never Tell Your Prospective Partner posted on May 26, 2016
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- 10 Sure Shot Ways to Impress Your Man posted on April 30, 2012