Christmas is around the corner and our new Santa has an early Christmas surprise for all of you. Remember we said it will be raining #LoveBhiGiftsBhi on 18th December? So for the first time in the history of Twitter, Shaadi.com is hosting two back to back contests.
Breaking up is never easy. Whether you are doing the breaking up or not, aren’t there times when you have said weird or even quirky things, thanks to the awkwardness? Well, you aren’t the only one. Here are some of the weirdest things people say after a break up.
Online matrimonial websites have today become the number one choice for singles to search an ‘ideal’ partner. Even though there is still some apprehension, more and more people are taking interest and looking for their special someone online.
With Father’s Day coming up, Shaadi.com, the world’s largest matrimonial website conducted an online survey to find out who the most popular father is. Interestingly, 42.5% Indian women voted for Shah Rukh Khan as ‘India’s Most Popular Father’, followed by Sachin Tendulkar (36.9%) and Amitabh Bachchan (20.6%).
One Love. One Destiny <3
#Shaadi Quote ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- Shaadi.com Stood For Its Right and Won! posted on February 21, 2017
- Benazir & Mohammed: Love arranged by Shaadi.com posted on February 17, 2017
- 10 Interesting Facts About Maha Shivaratri! posted on March 7, 2016
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- You Can Now Upload Photos From Your Phone posted on October 1, 2013