Believe it or not, men can apparently judge how attractive a woman is just by hearing her voice, according to a recent study. The study out of the University in Vienna in Austria had men listen to women’s voices, then rate how attractive they think the women are.
Researchers at Cambridge University may have just discovered the secret to happiness, at least for men and that is: ‘Doing More Household Chores’. Men from seven European countries were found to have an improved sense of well-being, work-life balance and less work-life conflict, if they helped more around the house, the Telegraph reported.
Ever looked back at your Ex and asked, how did I ever fall in love with that person when we were so obviously incompatible? It’s not that you were incompatible. According to a recent survey, our tastes change over the years.
Parents forgive more than children, while women are better at forgiving than men, according to a study. The study into the emotional differences between the sexes and generations in terms of forgiveness was conducted by the University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU).
Researchers have found that women love sharing gossip as soon as they hear it. They will typically spill the beans to at least one person in 47 hours and 15 minutes. Depending on who the gossip is about, their boyfriend, husband, best friend or mother are most likely to be the initial recipients of the …
Married life in a nutshell 😂😂😂
#Shaadi Humour ... See MoreSee Less
Hey baby, I keep falling in love with you over and over! 😍 #Shaadi Buzz ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- Axis Bank CEO Gave IIM-Ahmedabad Students The Perfect Relationship Advice! posted on April 19, 2017
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- How a perfect Shaadi profile will help in finding your life partner! posted on April 19, 2017
- 5 Tips For Creating the Perfect Online Profile posted on March 28, 2014
- 6 Tips to a Great Beginning Via Mail posted on February 24, 2012