You’re going to get noticed only by your online matrimonial profile, so you need to make sure you make use of the right words to get the right match. Avoid using clichéd or very common terms that can make your profile appear super boring or uninteresting.
Tag: Right match
I was a Shadi.com member and Ami’s profile was the first one I expressed interest in. I went to work thinking she wouldn’t take interest in my profile, but surprisingly she did reply back and we started talking over e-mail and then eventually over the phone.
One question that every couple is asked is, “How did you guys meet?” And, usually it’s either through a mutual friend, at the workplace, at an event or may be through family. Our story is slightly different. We met on Shaadi.com and we just call it a blessing. I was strongly opposed to anything related …
Our story is no less than a fairytale. I found Himanshu on Shaadi.com and quite liked him. He was located in New Zealand, while I was settled in India. We first started chating and then exchanged a few calls. We were getting to know each other and soon knew that we’re made for each other.
Finding a life partner has become simpler now because of matrimonial sites like Shaadi.com, etc. However, to find that perfect someone is still a challenge. If you are looking for your life partner on Shaadi.com, here are a few suggestions for you to keep in mind when you approach a person thinking s/he is the …
May the force be with you. #EscapeTheFriendZone😊
#Shaadi Buzz ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- How a perfect Shaadi profile will help in finding your life partner! posted on April 19, 2017
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- Axis Bank CEO Gave IIM-Ahmedabad Students The Perfect Relationship Advice! posted on April 19, 2017
- 16 Questions to Ask Before You Say ‘I Do’ posted on December 13, 2013
- 5 Tips For Creating the Perfect Online Profile posted on March 28, 2014