Traditionally, it’s the guys who pop the question to take a relationship forward but an increasing number of Indian men now prefer if women make the first move, according to a Shaadi.com survey. The survey was conducted on over 6,500 single Indian men in the age group of 25 to 36 across the country to …
Tag: Shaadi Survey
Shaadi.com recently conducted a survey to understand the mindset of singles in India regarding marriage. As many as 8,500 responses — 4,617 women and 3,952 — were taken into consideration for the survey which was done on people aged between 24 and 34.
Shaadi.com with Manisha Bhagat and 3 others.
#Shaadi Celeb: "Genelia and I started off as friends and we never realised when we fell in love with each other." - Riteish Deshmukh
The best relationships always start off as friendship. Right? ... See MoreSee Less
Shaadi.com with Minakshi Nandy and Lisa Mondal.
#Shaadi Celeb: "The most Romantic thing you can do for your Partner is to just be there for her." - Abhishek Bachchan
The best thing a Husband can give his Wife is his Time, Attention and #Love. Do you agree? ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- Jatinder & Neelima: Love Arranged by Shaadi.com posted on March 26, 2017
- Deepali & Rajneesh: Happily Ever After posted on March 25, 2017
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- An Insider’s Guide to Help You Make the Most of Shaadi.com posted on March 28, 2017
- Singles to Become Extinct Soon With The All New LoveBit posted on March 29, 2016