For most, marriage is about love but a recent US survey has found that many singles don’t necessarily marry for love. The online survey conducted on 5,000 people, found that men are more likely than women to marry someone who they don’t love.
Forget candlelit dinners, lowers and endless compliments. The way to a woman’s heart lies in wearing a red shirt, it seems. A chap becomes instantly more desirable to the opposite sex if he wears a red shirt research shows.
Researchers have found that women love sharing gossip as soon as they hear it. They will typically spill the beans to at least one person in 47 hours and 15 minutes. Depending on who the gossip is about, their boyfriend, husband, best friend or mother are most likely to be the initial recipients of the …
Women, apparently, love men who look a little older and don’t mind marrying them. In fact, a man can still bask in admiration based on his looks till he’s 55, according to a survey. Not that the likes of George Clooney and Brad Pitt will be surprised.
Love makes life easy to comprehend <3
#Shaadi Quote ... See MoreSee Less
Shaadi.com with Iqbalkhan Raj and 7 others.
#Shaadi Celeb: "Genelia and I started off as friends and we never realised when we fell in love with each other." - Riteish Deshmukh
The best relationships always start off as friendship. Right? ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Propose Him Before Its Too Late posted on February 23, 2017
- Jatinder & Neelima: Love Arranged by Shaadi.com posted on March 26, 2017
- Must Read 5 Reasons That Will Make You Believe in Love posted on March 21, 2017
- Samarth & Megha: It’s the Perfect Match! posted on March 25, 2017
- An Insider’s Guide to Help You Make the Most of Shaadi.com posted on March 28, 2017