Check out Shaadi.com Founder and CEO, Anupam Mittal’s latest interview on UTV Bloomberg where he talks about the success of Shaadi.com and the journey so far. The interview was a part of the Final Word section that was entirely dedicated towards Shaadi.com.
BBC interviews Founder and CEO of People Group, Anupam Mittal on how Shaadi.com emerged as the biggest matrimonial site. Check out the interview where the maverick Anupam Mittal talks about how in a country like India the emphasis to get married is incredible and the opportunities to meet a prospective partner are very few.
#Shaadi Celeb: "Aishwarya has always loved and supported me. She makes me the person I am." - Abhishek
2) Understanding ... See MoreSee Less
Mohammad Suyeb Asger AliSecond o god please make stop Indian population big no need competition for population China I need fighting China because China take my largest state capture 3000 k. M4 days ago
HimanShu Mavi Abvpकैसे लिख दे हम अपनी बर्बादी की कहानी इन हाथो से तेरा नाम लिखा भी तो नहीं जाता।3 days ago
Share if you agree! ... See MoreSee Less
The new Facebook emojis look like the life-cycle of relationships! :D
#Shaadi Humour ... See MoreSee Less
Shaadi.com with Sarita Bose.
"If two good people like each other’s company, there’s no reason why they shouldn’t be together. That’s the basic rule of love and life" - Shahid Kapoor
What are the important things couples should do to build a strong relationship?
1. Do everything together
2. Be individuals who share everything ... See MoreSee Less
Follow us on Twitter
- 5 Qualities to Look For in Your Life Partner posted on September 2, 2013
- 10 Sure Shot Ways to Impress Your Man posted on April 30, 2012
- You Can Now Upload Photos From Your Phone posted on October 1, 2013
- 10 Things Singles Never Want to Hear posted on December 23, 2015
- Time to Change Your Profile Photo posted on February 18, 2012